Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Heart Faces - People's Choice February

This is the first time I've entered a photo submission for I Heart Faces, but far from the first time I've thought about it! Now that I have my Canon Rebel T1i maybe I'll have the guts to enter again! This is a photo of my nephew - 3 years old with more personality than anyone knows what to do with. This photo show how in-your-face he can be, but I think there's also a level of his sweetness that comes through. I also love how you can see the crazy colours in his eyes.

1 comment:

  1. lovely! I've been meaning to ask you, how much did your lens cost? Can you PM me? I'm trying to decide if I want to get one new or used.

    ReplyDelete

 
My Pile of Good Things - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore